Dental Emergencies and Endodontics
Dental emergencies happen to almost everyone at some point in their life. Do you know what to do when you have a cracked tooth, severe tooth pain or find yourself in one of the other emergency situations listed below? At Parkside Endodontics, Dr. Bardsley, Dr. Lee and Dr. Litton-Navesero are experts in saving teeth. The sooner you see us, the sooner you can be free of pain!
Give us a call if you have any of the following:
- Broken Teeth or Cracked Teeth
- Broken Fillings
- Chipped Teeth
- Lost Crown
- Substantial Toothache
- Significant Sensitivity
- Swollen or Sore Gums
- Jaw Pain
Why should you call Parkside Endodontics if you have a dental emergency?
Drs. Bardsley, Lee and Litton-Navesero provide:
- Precise Diagnosis – We can tell you if you will need root canal therapy or if it can be avoided.
- Quick Pain Relief – We offer quick and effective tooth pain management.
- Experience and Convenience – We see a variety of emergency situations every day, and offer emergency hour services.
- We can save your tooth!
Scheduling your emergency dental appointment:
We understand that you are in pain and will do everything we can to see you the same day or during emergency hours to help you find relief. To access emergency hour information and instructions, call us at our Downtown San Francisco office at Downtown San Francisco Office Phone Number 415-528-7590 or our Sunset District, San Francisco Office at Sunset District SF Office Phone Number 415-566-6900, as soon as severe tooth pain occurs.
What to expect at your appointment:
First, we will provide a thorough exam to give you an accurate diagnosis. This will include a clinical exam as well as x-rays to determine whether there are any signs of fracture or infection in or around your teeth.
Next, we will work to resolve the underlying problem. Treatment may include starting an emergency root canal, which usually alleviates the pain almost instantly. Occasionally, in the event that the tooth cannot be saved, we will refer you to an oral surgeon for extraction.
If you are experiencing tooth pain that is not getting better, you may be headed for a dental emergency!
- Downtown San Francisco — Downtown San Francisco Office Phone Number 415-528-7590
- Sunset District — Sunset District SF Office Phone Number 415-566-6900