Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Occasionally, treatment can be done the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require a discussion and a separate treatment appointment.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- New Patient Registration
- Your referral slip and any X-rays.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- Meet the doctors at Parkside Endodontics
- Call Downtown SF office Downtown San Francisco Office Phone Number 415-528-7590 with questions
- Call Sunset office Sunset District SF Office Phone Number 415-566-6900 with questions
- Get Driving Directions
IMPORTANT: A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 at the consultation visit.
If your previous dentist has taken x-rays within the last 6-months, they can forward them to our office by email or postal service. If additional x-rays are necessary, they can be taken at our office.